Enjoy examples of good practice from care homes in Essex – read through a collection of some of the great stories from around the county.
- Cunningham House
- Whole Home Approach – Boars Tye
- York House Care Week
- The Artist – Tye Green Lodge
- The Table Top Shop Freda Gunton Lodge
- St Joseph’s
- Penny Pot
- Glengariff MHL story
- Our Holiday – Scarletts
- Hill House Good News Story
- Customer involvement at Enara Clacton
- St. Dominics Easter Chicks
- Abberton Manor
- Brenalwood Polling Day
- A Market Garden at Cheviot Nursing Home
- Corner Lodge Volunteers
- St Dominics Choir
What's your story?
Our care homes have lots of examples of good practice; unfortunately many of these are not shared with the wider community and negative press often overshadows the great work being done.
Now is your chance to raise the profile of good care, please send us your good news stories – we’d love to share them and celebrate your achievements.